We’ve made it easier than ever for you to access PortLog resources (customer videos, guides, webinars and the latest insights).
You can view our resources without signing up – click on any of the links below to get started.
We hope you find these useful.
How has PortLog helped Norden to address unpaid time?
How does co-creation work for Norden and Marcura?
How important is it for you to work with a partner that provides strong protective layers from a compliance perspective?
PortLog Pro case study
Do you understand your fixture terms well enough to know how much port time will be counting vs. non-counting?
Watch this 20-min recorded webinar to learn:
This webinar is for existing PortLog customers not yet on Pro, plus chartering managers and freight traders looking for a check-before-fixing tool.
PortLog can provide accurate cost estimates for 95% of your voyages. For the remaining 5% of locations, you may currently consult port agents.